What's new

Duran Duran: Secret Oktober...need it on CD (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I have the 12" single, but no way to get
it onto my computer so I can burn it onto
a CD. Can anyone help me? Any ideas?
Peace Out~:D

Tim H

Stunt Coordinator
The only way to get this song on CD is to get the MP3 and burn it onto a CD yourself. This song was never officially released on any Duran Duran CD, although there have been rumblings for a year or so of Capitol releasing a b-sides collection from the band. It has shown up on a few bootleg CDs though, including a bootleg b-sides CD, which I was lucky enough to get a copy of.

I do remember hearing something about Capitol planning to release some CD collection, which would include all of the groups singles, and I want to say it would include the b-sides. No date was ever given for this release.

If the reunion is popular, who knows what unreleased material will come out of that.

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
Hey! That's one of my favorite DD songs! That would be great to hear it on cd (remastered?)

And what's up with using the UK version of RIO for remastering?

I'll have to find an unopened copy of Rio on vinyl and get an audiophile turntable someday just to get some fidelity out of it... it's really frustrating that now we get some fidelity, but it's the wrong (to my ears) version....

Kevin Farley

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks