What's new

Dune: Director's Cut question (1 Viewer)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Maybe this has been asked and I just missed it in the search. If so I apologize profusely beforehand - I know how you guys get! ;)

Anyway, I just got the Dune: DC DVD set and noticed that the third disc looks different the first and second disc. The Dune logo is different and the coloring and art style are just completely different on the disc art, as well as the fact that the "episode" name is printed on the third disc ("The Prophet") whereas it's not on the first two. The contents of the disc looks the same as the other two and it says Director's Cut on the menu (and is obviously anamorphic) but I was just wondering if this is how all the Dune: DC sets are setup?

Randall Dorr

Second Unit
My three discs seem to be more or less uniform. The titles of the episodes are on discs two and three ("Muad'Dib" and "The Prophet") but absent on one. (Which makes sense as I don't believe The first episode had a title.)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mine is like Randall's...definately all three the same style, and with the same labeling (none on 1, but 2 & 3 titled).

My Disc 1 is blue, my Disc 2 is sandy-red, and my disc 3 is sandy-brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks