Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
DaViD,

I look forward to your review!

Sounds like a must buy for me.

:)

I really don't understand why Disney didn't just let somebody know. I have been going back and forth for months now trying to figure out if I should buy the old version (which is not too cheap on eBay, likely due to their incomplete information) or preorder the new version.

I finally settled on renting the old one on NetFlix and buying the new one. So now the old one is on it's way and I find out I don't even need it. Which is the best thing that could have happened in the long run, excluding Disney actually letting people know what's going on.

So I feel like I shouldn't complain and yet... this could have been cleared up very easily with a two sentence email to a couple of the DVD news sites by Disney.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I'd really like to see screen caps from both discs to compare. Is the transfer really that much of an improvement to warrant rebuying this?

Also, could anyone please take the time to list the exact features of both discs, so as to compare and contrast exactly what's been dropped-added, etc.

I imagine it's nothing of significance but I'd like to know anyways. I'd also like to see the menu screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks