What's new

Dukes of Hazzard TV movies (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The Reunion Homecoming Movie in 1997 and Hazzard goes Hollywood in 2000, Will theybe part of the season sets or be released as separate DVD's?

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
No word on these yet.

They are or had been previously available through Columbia House on VHS only. I actually got both reunion movies off eBay.

Columbia House released both of them in a sturdy flip-open box case.

Since the DUKES releases have done so well, I don't think it's out of the question. I see them as separate releases outside of the season sets, though. Other DUKES fanatics also want the old "Enos" series and the cartoon version of the show on DVD as well. Since the DUKES are getting such great ratings on the CMT Channel, and with the movie due in August---anything is possible, I think. Look for a hot Christmas with lots of DUKES stuff---that's my bet.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Mark

Thanks alot

Have you ever been to Ben Jones' Dukes Musuem? I watched the E true Story on the show and I thought they said it was located in Virginia but the IMDB Says its somewhere in TN

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Wouldn't surprise me if they put them on the season 7 set as extras since that season wasn't as long as the others.

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with RogerH. Since Season 7 is only 17 episodes, the 2 movies would make the overall time run the equivalent of 21 episodes. I would still hope for some cast appearances or "Dukes Fest" footage as extras since Season 7 would still be just a little short even with the movies.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I think they should be part of the seasons sets Given the fact that there will be a theatrical film release. I'd kinda like the Small screen and big screen to be kept separate from each other. I will go on record and say that I hate Theatrical movies of TV now a days. It was fine with Superman and Batman but its really getting out of hand now. Especially with TV shows which have already had TV Reunion movies done

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks