What's new

DUKES OF HAZZARD season 5 announced! (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
YES YES YES Thank you Warner :) Now comes the decision of getting it on release day and asking for it for xmas ;)

It'll be interesting to see what the extras will be like.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Big thumbs up to Warner Brothers for getting these DVDs in a timely fashion. They are really doing a good job with this series.

Paul

rapier

Auditioning
this is great news. but wouldnt it be cool if coy and vance did commentary. something i dislike they should get there place on the cover. i know alot of people dont like this season but they deserve something...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I knew no one needed to be worried about this season coming out. :) It's a shame they didn't throw Coy and Vance onto the cover, but understandable. I just hope the other actors don't rag on them in the commentaries.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I will definately add this set to my collection... even though like most others... it is my least favorite of all the seasons.

I had no worry about this season being released... but what does worry me a little... is if poor sales of this season will effect us not getting the 6th and 7th season.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't worry about poor sales for the "Coy and Vance season" getting in the way. Warners has to know that this is the problem season. I'd be very surprised if this show doesn't get all its seasons released.

I hope that the extras address the difficulties of this season. I think enough years have gone by so that everyone involved can speak frankly.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

Pete, with 4 seasons being released in a year, I don't think you have to worry about poor sales spoiling this series. I think it's a given Warner is going all the way with this one.

Gord

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Great News Gord!!
Now, what do you think the chances of us getting an "Enos" release are like?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

No idea, but I would think Warner would want to tap into fans of both shows after they're done with "Dukes." I wouldn't be surprised to find an "Enos" trailer on the last "Dukes" set.

Actually, a cool idea (and I'll mention this to them) would be to include a mail-in card for "Enos" in one of the "Dukes" sets. Just drop it in the mail and it acts like a "vote" for the show on DVD. They could use it to track interest in the title. I'll suggest it to them.

Gord

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
They did say they would consider it during the last chat, which is a much more hopeful response than "no plans."

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

I agree, who knows, this may actually happen, given the recent popularity of the show.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

This sounds like a good idea to me. Though I do think they will need to realize that alot of ppl will throw such cards away without even looking at them unless they design them to be eyecatching... maybe like an Enos postcard... or something like that.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
LOL... Easy solution to that Gord... just make it a folded card... perferated at the fold so you can rip off and keep the image... and still send it the post card for the voting! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks