What's new

Dukes of Hazzard Season 2 (1 Viewer)

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
With the apparent success of the "Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete First Season", I am assuming we will see future seasons released.

Does anyone have any firm or even rumored information about a Season 2 release?

And to "Dukes" fans out there, what would you expect to see as extras on upcoming releases?

For Season 2, I hope we are treated to a "Behind the Scenes" documentary on the "Dukes", and more cast commentary. I am hoping for commentary by Tom Wopat, John Schneider and Catherine Bach on "Ghost of General Lee" (named by many cast members as their favorite episode) and also have James Best, Sonny Shroyer and Ben Jones do a separate commentary on this episode. It would seem appropriate for Bach and Shroyer to do commentary on "Office Daisy Duke" as well.

I also hope Byron Cherry ("Coy") and Christoper Mayer ("Vance") are involved with the release for Season 5. Finally, the two reunion movies are a must for a DVD extra on any upcoming season release...does anyone think the chances are good for this?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, how about rumor? According to a couple of posts on the WB message boards, someone called WB and asked about season 2, and were told it'll be out in Oct. or Nov. No idea if it's true, but it would be welcome news.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
What about Enis and the Dukes cartoons? Both very good and both very fan friendly. At least as bonus features. Maybe some pics of the toys would be nice.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
There is a thing called Dukesfest 2004 happening today and tomorrow. Sounds like a great time for a second season announcement.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor

I would also love to have the Dukes cartoon on DVD. Since Warner does read this Home Theater Forum, Warner, It would be a great idea to release the Dukes cartoon on DVD. What would be a great idea is for Warner to release the Dukes cartoon & package it in with one of the remaining Dukes Of Hazzard season releases.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, it looks like this is coming early next year. Nothing specific, but 1st Quarter is confirmed right now on TVShows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks