Dukes of Hazzard Season 2 duplicate disk problem

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tim Colby, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Tim Colby

Tim Colby Auditioning

Hey.....new to the forum, and I have a bit of a dilemma with my Dukes of Hazzard Season 2 set. The disks work great, but I somehow got 2 Disk #3s and no Disk #4. I'd never had a problem of this nature so I didn't save the receipt.....so now I turn to the forum for guidance. I did a search and turned up nothing. Does anyone here know what could be done? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

2. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

how long ago did you buy them ... I know I had bought A-Team Season 1 at Target and while the set was missing a disk I had no problem returning it. Contact Warner over your problem, they should be able to replace the disk for you or return the set to the store you bought it from.

3. Tim Colby

Tim Colby Auditioning

I bought it a couple of months ago-admittedly it was stupid to throw out the receipt without checking but like I said before, I hadn't had this problem before. I doubt Best Buy would exchange it without the receipt after this long a period. I looked today and found the Warner address for Business Affairs; I'll send it to them to have the Disk replaced. Thank you for your help!