What's new

Dukes of Hazzard movie partially casted.... (1 Viewer)

clayton b

Stunt Coordinator
Weight issues aside, I've never seen Reynolds play anything remotely like Boss Hogg. Maybe someone who is more familiar with Burt Reynolds' filmography can prove otherwise, but I don't think that the man has a Boss Hogg type performance in him.

Eric Howell

Stunt Coordinator
I suppose Burt's character in Striptease could be considered in the ballpark. The main question is if they are doing a parody or a serious remake of this show. Oh, and who gets Waylon Jennings role of narrator?

Additional casting has been announced:
Cletus = Anthony Hopkins
Roscoe = Jack Nicholson
Enos = Tom Hanks

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

You know they are going to.. They will probably get Good Charlotte or Sum 41 to do it...

--Ian

Greg_C_T

Second Unit

I would be shocked if they had the Conferderate flag on the General Lee, with all the polical correctness going around these days.

If they do have it on there, expect lots of boycotts.

Dave Farley

Second Unit

From what I understand, they did a TV reunion movie about 4 years ago and didn't use the flag in that one. I think the movie was set in L.A. I'd bet a million you won't see it in the upcoming movie either.

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Glad they are keeping the General the same. Figured they'd be too PC scared to leave the rebel flag on the car these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks