What's new

Dukes of Hazzard may not be released (1 Viewer)

John S

Senior HTF Member
Just an FYI, I have seen Moonrunners... Pretty darn funny.... Better than the series by a country mile so they say.... :)

I had it on VHS for years, I have no idea what happend to it though.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Moonrunners gets shown on cable now and then (usually Flix or The Movie Channel or Encore). It had Kiel martin (Hill Street Blues) and James Mitchum (Robert's son and a dead ringer for Dad) and Spanky McFarland's next to last role.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
$55M Production budget
$40M Marketing budget
$17.5M in hush money
=======
$112.5 Million

They'd better hope this blows the doors off the box office having sunk so much money into this fiasco. They need to gross over $200M just to break even.

Absolutely.

Russell B

Stunt Coordinator
I think this movie will do well just on the cast alone
This and Wedding Crashers will have the same crowd, mostly teenagers.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't think it will make $200M.* I mean, I hope not. Batman Begins hasn't even come close to cracking that domestically, and this trash goes and does it? I literally threw away the free ticket that came with the Dukes of Hazzard box set.

I had the opposite reaction to the cast, but I'm not the target audience you're referring to.

* - I understand you're just throwing out the impossible condition they'll have to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks