Dukes of Hazzard #1 Action-Adventure show on DVD? + cover art for 3rd Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MarkDukes, Mar 9, 2005.

1. MarkDukes

MarkDukes Stunt Coordinator

From tvshowsondvd.com, and I presume it is the general press release from Warner for the DUKES Season 3:

'Get revved up and ready to go in 2005! Following the phenomenal success of Dukes of Hazzard Seasons One and Two on DVD, Warner Home Video will release Season Three on May 31st, complete with a FREE Movie Ticket* to the theatrical release starring Jessica Simpson, Sean William Scott, Johnny Knoxville, Burt Reynolds, Willie Nelson and more! With the #1 performing Action-Adventure classic TV series on DVD, the much-anticipated theatrical release and the return of series to cable TV, 'The Year of The Duke Boys' is here! Season Three contains 23 action-packed episodes in a 4-disc collector's set!'

==

Also check out tvshowsondvd.com for the 3rd Season cover art...these early promotional photos Warner keeps using for the covers are getting tedious! By the time they hit the air, their appearance had changed from the early promo shots. The rest of the cast needs to be highlighted on the covers, too.

But, hey, Warner---great job and keep the DUKES seasons coming!

2. RogerH

RogerH Supporting Actor

yeah keep'em coming.... please season 4 this year [​IMG]

3. MarkDukes

MarkDukes Stunt Coordinator

Roger,

Somebody posted on another DUKES message board that there is a rumor floating around, and I repeat, a RUMOR, that Season 4 could be due in September. No confirmation whatsoever!

4. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    IT'S COMING IN SEPTEMBER?! WHOO HOO! I'm going to hold you to that!

[​IMG] Just kidding. I'm a little surprised and happy that season 3 is coming out so quickly, so that'll just be gravy.

5. RogerH

RogerH Supporting Actor

That sounds great if true. Seems like they might actually have the show on the fast track now since its selling so well apparently and with the movie coming out and the eventual dvd release of that.

6. James L White

James L White Supporting Actor

Great art! It would be nice if some of the other cats member would make it onto the covers though.

7. Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane Second Unit

I think the key here is "classic".