What's new

Due to Covid-19 EU Proposal to limit streaming quality (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I’ve had inconsistent streaming quality in NYC over the past couple days, but it hasn’t been permanent. It’s been more of a case where it’s taking things a little longer to get started, but that they play fine after that. Companies here are being told by the governor that they must send at least 75% of their workforce out of the office in any given day so between the schools being closed and with that many extra people either working from home or just trying to pass the time at home, I’m not surprised. All things considered, Internet has been smoother than I expected.

For the past week I have had more issues with my internet dropping out than I have ever had. In fact as I was typing this it happened again. Very annoying...but I understand the strain, and issue at hand currently so I have just been doing other things when it gets too bad.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I’m only having slower speeds during business hours. My evening speeds have been normal or something close enough to that. My wife is currently working from home and noticing fluctuations but I have a feeling that it’s as much on the sending end from the office and their service provider as it is the receiving end at home and our provider.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I've been watching Netflix in Canada and haven't seen a noticeable drop in picture quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks