What's new

Dudes! Pe Is At Again !! (1 Viewer)

Curt Badry

Stunt Coordinator
Just to let everyone know, not sure if it has been covered in this post, but a member here posted earlier about making sure the port faces the wall. About 1-2 feet away. So i tryed it, and man what a diference. 100% improvement.I could feel it shake the couch, so incase some of you haven't heard this little tweak i rec you try it, let us know...

Curt Badry

Stunt Coordinator
by the way, i love my dayton. I live in Canada and up here i would have to pay $5-600 for a comparable sub.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Well, I have to wait till April 6th to get mine. Phoo :frowning: Just in time for The Matrix Revolutions, I suppose :)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Well, then keep your organs away from it. :D

Seriously, I wonder what the advantage is when using a port on such a small cabinet? I'm sure it's basically a marketing feature with the sub because I'm sure it could hold its own as a sealed design.

Sheldon-m

Stunt Coordinator
hey when you use a y connector does it lose any of it's signal? my room is 20x15. you think one are TWO would do.
the only place i can place them is on the side of the seating near the wall. what do ya'll think. THX

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Wait...you mean I bought it one day after the sale, and they have another sale a day AFTER I buy it??!?!

AHHHHHH!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
hey when you use a y connector does it lose any of it's signal? my room is 20x15. you think one are TWO would do.
the only place i can place them is on the side of the seating near the wall. what do ya'll think. THX
__________________________________________________ _________

No signal loss and in a 20 X 15 room two would be optimal for headroom. One will perform better close to seating as you state though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks