What's new

Dual SVS 20-39 CS Plus & Samson S-1000 !!! (1 Viewer)

Eric*B

Agent
Hi David,

What are the dimensions of the subs? I can probably point you in the direction of a suitable shipping system for the subs. Wish I had the $$ for those babies myself ;)

Eric in Tulsa

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Eric. You know, I could just deliver them to you as close as you are... :)

They are 39" tall each, and about 16" in diameter.

By the way, I will consider splitting this package up also.

Thanks! David

Eric*B

Agent
Hi David,

Although I'd love to have an SVS sub and have heard great things about the company and their products, my pocketbook is still recovering from having our first baby. I think if I ever start another business, it's going to be manufacturing baby products - it's amazing how much all this stuff costs!

Check out www.uline.com - they have some 200# boxes that will fit the SVS's nicely - looks like they're about $9 each. Then you'll want to use a roll of their high density packing foam (to cushion them).

Hope this helps!
Eric

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! Thanks Eric, that's awesome.

As a matter of fact, my wife and I have recently adopted 2 kiddo's, so I definitely understand the cost. That's the main reason for selling off some of my stuff. :)

In the meantime, if anyone is interested, it looks like I may have a viable shipping option now.

Thanks! David

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Still for sale, and lowered price to $875!!!

Also, I would still really prefer local sale unless someone has a better shipping option. The inexpensive boxes mentioned above are VERY expensive to ship to me!

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
This is a SMOKING DEAL GUYS! I don't know David but he's asking almost HALF the cost for them. I just got the same setup from another board member, NO ONE would be dissapointed if they got this. Someone better jump all over this!!!!!!!!

A ttt for you dude!! sorry to see you selling them, but somethings are more important, just barely though hehe :D

David Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Scott. It is an unbelievable setup that I hate to see go! I guarantee that it's the best setup under a grand!

One more thing, I would be willing to split this package up if anyone is interested in a single sub, etc. As a matter of fact, if you can pick it up, I will sell a single sub for $315!

Thanks again! David

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
U-Haul also carries what they label as small clothing boxes. I don't remember how much they are?

Ron

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
This is just one incredible buy. HOLY MOLY! possibly the best I have ever seen here on the Forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks