What's new

Dual PB2+ set up with pictures! (1 Viewer)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Isn't this just great.. I am so jealous.... What a stud muffin he is... Can you imagine the bass at his place?

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Joel..did you ever think of going with the B4+ just out of curiosity? I know it is a bit more(mainly the amp) I was trying to go the route you did way back when they were first announced as being created...after 20 emails with TV and ROn, I broke down and bought the B4+....I am curious, as I said...:) My setup here is fwiw:

http://home.mchsi.com/~toml/wsb/html...ome.html-.html

Joel~Solid

Agent
Yes i did consider going with the B4. I didn't simply because of the cost difference. I would have to buy an amp and a black box or something like it because i needed a SS filter. But I really liked the look of the B4. I would have gone the B4 route if the price was a little bit closer.

Joel

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
At the present time I am not utilizing a EQ. I do look forward to it though. Once you get to a certain point in bass there is really nothing left to tinker with except EQ.(Which can make a big difference) The last time I checked I had a short swing so it wouldn't hurt, but still is fairly decent. Proper EQ can/will definitely enhance my bass.

Rane-BFD-Art>> I just don't know??? Now that I have my polarity problem solved I myself need to zero in on a EQ that will serve me well.

TommyL

Supporting Actor
I too am still tweaking things...Just getting into the Lex mc-8 has made my tweaking on everything 10 fold:) I am going to talk to Tom V from SVS about the best route to go...I have had a owner from a highfi shop over, and he found a few dead spots(not at the listening position.!) at certain Hz, but said overall, my room is setup pretty good...I did move my sub in a bit, and noticed a slight spl loss, but nothing my wife won't mind..lol...I've had the lighting 23 feet above the sub swinging......and thats on my upper floor:) (matrix at ref..with my old setup....haven't tried anything hardcore yet...tweakin ya know:) If you do find something that works great, post it up...it'll give us a headstart...or if others have something they recommend, yell:) tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks