Dual Bannana Plugs and Paradigm Speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ken Custodio, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Ken Custodio

Ken Custodio Second Unit

I had some dual banana plugs laying around and I decided to put them on my paradigm monitor 9 speakers and they don't fit. The package said they were for standard binding posts. Is that normal ie there isn't a "standard" spacing for the binding posts or are the Paradigm binding posts a non-standard spacing. Damn those Canadians and their god forsaken metric system! Just kidding [​IMG]
    Ken

2. Ka Yuen

Ka Yuen Agent

You can not damn the Canadians, the dual banana plugs fits into my PSBs. I know how you feel, I have a pair of Titans in my den and I have to use single banana plugs.

3. Sihan Goi

Sihan Goi Second Unit

Same here, my banana plugs work just fine for my PSB Stratus Goldi's, C6i and Image 2Bs...can't damn the British either since they also fit my KEF C40s.

4. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

They fit on older Paradigm mini marks.

Brent L

5. Sanjay Gupta

Sanjay Gupta Supporting Actor

Sanjay Gupta
    They don't fit the Denon AVR 5700 or AVR5800 A/V Recievers. So I guess you could damn the Japanese too. By the way I know how you feel, specially since I bought a whole lot of em dual bana plugs and they would fit neither my A/V Reciever or the Paradigm Reference 100s of mine. Ended up having to give away the dual plugs to a friend while I am stuck using single plugs. [​IMG]