1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

DTS CD'S in Vancouver area

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Emmett Maguire, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Emmett Maguire

I live on Vancouver Island and am wondering if there is any retail outlets in the Vancouver area that sell DTS CD's. I have been unable to locate any in the Nanaimo area. I would also appreciate any comments on the sound quality of any titles you may have.
    Thanks & regards
    Emmett

2. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

Emmett,
    I've ordered most of my DTS CD's online. I believe that Sam's on Seymour next to the big A&B Sound downtown might have some.
    Patrick
    ------------------
    If you live in Vancouver, B.C. or the surrounding areas, take a look at the Local Home Theater Forum Meets section for a Vancouver meet.
    My DVD Collection

3. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Emmett, if you are ever in Victoria, they have them at the A&B sound on Yates. I'm sure if you went to the Nanaimo store, they would order them for you.
    ------------------
    Rich
    "A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
    My Website