What's new

Dts BOTW & Warner SE's online combo deal ! (1 Viewer)

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
If you're looking for BOTW CE Dts Canadian version and some new Warner SE's here's a nice combination at a unbeatable price at; dvdsoon ,the IMAX was just a filler that I've been meaning to get ~
$27.88... Brotherhood Of The Wolf CE /Canadian Dts.... $15.55... True Romance SE /Dts
$15.55... Unforgiven SE
$15.55... One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest SE
$12.96... IMAX; Wolves
0.............. Shipping on 2 or more at least 115.00CA
0.............. Tax
$87.49..... Total Shipped, not bad at all !
+ 5CA.......Credit towards my next order
Also you get 1CA credit for each item purchased towards your next order.
All US orders shipped are by Express Post only, which is not too bad, my last order from them arrived in 5 days. Also keep in mind that the currency exchange rates vary by a few cents daily give or take.
bodym:cool:v'n

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
I take it your credit card converted it from CAD to USD? Are there any customs issues? Do the other DVDs have the dual language covers or credit (on the back) or are they the same as the US version?

Thanks,

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
Do the other Dvd's have the dual language covers or credits (on the back) or are the same as the US version ?
All the Warner SE's are available either way, and only the BOTW CE[not available in US] comes with a French language cover, however the standard BOTW comes in both language cover versions.
bodym:cool:v'n

Brian G

Grip
Great find Mike, I actually ordered all of the SE's on top of BOTW CE and I ended up saving $25 compared to BB price , this reminds me of the old Reel.com days !

Brian G

Grip
Just received my order today, and so far the TVA version of BOTW dos not appear to be terrible or SOPRANO quality as another member has mentioned, maybe he works for UNIVERSAL ? The extras alone are worth what I paid on this deal:emoji_thumbsup:.
I will probably still rent the Universabit version through NETFLIX , but o top of BOTW I can't wait to watch all of the SE's, I'm going to do the same deal again with BAND OF BROTHERS since I now have 5CAN credit ;)

Brian G

Grip
Just received my order today, and so far the TVA version of BOTW dos not appear to be terrible or SOPRANO quality as another member has mentioned, maybe he works for UNIVERSAL ? The extras alone are worth what I paid on this deal :emoji_thumbsup:.
I will probably still rent the Universabit version through NETFLIX , but o top of BOTW I can't wait to watch all of the SE's, I'm going to do the same deal again with BAND OF BROTHERS since I now have 5CAN credit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks