What's new

DST3000 + Dish deal fell through! Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
On Feb 12th, 2001 I reported ordering the DST3000 + dish + free shipping from Suttertel.com for $799 total. Well unfortunately Suttertel.com called me a couple days after telling me they were misinformed about the dish by the distributor but would try to honor their agreement about the dish if they can work it out.
I received the DST3000 on the 15th of Feb. and unfortunately Suttertel.com called back today informing me they weren't able to supply the dish free. They offered to sale me the dish for $130 + free shipping or a $25 rebate. I told him I choose neither and we'll call it even since he still offered me the best deal on the DST3000 at the time. Everyone else wanted more than $799 or wanted $799 plus shipping cost and Suttertel.com had it in stock no waiting.
I don't fault Suttertel.com. I still recommend doing business with them because they have good friendly person-to-person customer service by phone, good prices, free shipping, no tax in most places and prompt delivery.
Now for the Suggestions. I've never had DirectTV before so I'll be a New Suscriber.
I want to know where I can buy a DirectTV Plus system online(for a spare second room receiver later on not just the dish) which will include Professional Installation(hopefully at no extra cost and free shipping).
Any Suggestions?

HiHoStevo

Agent
Real Name
Steve
When you order your system from DirecTV make sure you tell them you want a "Para Todos System. By ordering the system for Spanish language broadcasting they have to send you the more expensive eliptical dish with two dual LNB's. This will save you a bunch of money.
Steve
Ps. Worked for me........

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Steve A,
Thanks a lot. The best offer I found on a DirecTV Plus system with Pro Install was $179.
With your advice I ordered straight from DirecTV The Para Todos Package with free Pro Install for $131.39 after tax and shipping.(Which included 18x24 Eliptical dish, bilingual receiver and remote, same as DiecTV Plus system minus the bilingual I think) :)
Although I plan to use my DST3000 receiver only for now instead of the receiver included in the package.
Also there's no limited time or package subscription requirements either! :D I can sbscribe to Select choice only and cancel after one month if I want to without any penalty charges. :)

Users who are viewing this thread