What's new

DSP's (1 Viewer)

DanielSmi

Second Unit
All depends on the source. I have a video game called "Ico" for PS2 very good game and worth checking out but it's in stereo and I love to play that in 7-d theater on my 49tx it's like your in the castle if any one has that game try it with a dsp on you'll love it.

Daniel Smith

DanielSmi

Second Unit
I also like to use THX ultra2 or THX-ex on 5.1 movies and sometimes use THX musicmode on 5.1 audio.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I always use THX for movies. In my old Onkyo, I used the Cinema Re-Eq feature. I use DPL II for TV.

That's all. I don't think these are considered DSP's.

--
Holadem

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I use "Game" mode for X-Box titles and occasionally I use "Adventure" for some movies.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I use Prologic II for 2-channel TV viewing, and plain old stereo for critial music listending. But if I just want something playing in the background as I'm doing stuff around the house I might use PL2 or 7-channel stereo for background music. For DVD's, I use standard DD/DTS, though my pre/pro will automatically extract a back channel (and does a pretty good job of it).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks