What's new

DS-The Beginning Collection 2 Disc 1 label (1 Viewer)

kevin1227

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
I am a member of the Dark Shadows DVD club at MPI Home Video. I just received my second set of Dark Shadows - The Beginning. After the problem with disc 4 in the first set, I was expecting perfection in the second. While not as bad as the disc 4 problem in the first set, collection 2 has a label error on disc 1. The first disc in collection 2 is labeled as Collection 1, Disc 2, rather than Collection 2, Disc 1, as it should be. I notified MPI and received an email reply acknowledgint the mistake and pledging to be more careful on future releases. The disc has the correct episodes at least and I have not yet found any other errors in collection 2. Still, MPI has shown some real quality control problems with the mistakes in these first two sets of The Beginning DVD series.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't gotten mine yet, but it has shipped. Hopefully the next day or two. I will give MPI one thing, At least they replaced the defective disc in Coll. 1. As long as Coll. 2 has all the correct episodes and plays correctly, I dont really care what the label says. LOL

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Gregory V,

I believe that they are moving much too quickly on them. One response I got actually said that they were trying to get them out quickly for the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks