What's new

Drum Beat on TCM (1 Viewer)

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I recorded Drum Beat on TCM yesterday, Looks like a newer transfer as it doesn't have the black bars on the side. I know it was released on DVD many years ago. Might be the same or better as I don't have the DVD to compare it to. The sound is very good with lots of separation and directional dialog.

IMG_1328.JPG

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Going from memory, the DVD-R is very bad indeed which is why I haven't watched it recently. It certainly does not look anything like your screencap.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I checked out a few minutes on the WatchTCM app and it's the exact same HD transfer that is on iTunes. Lots of dirt and slightly faded. I would be surprised if what aired wasn't the same as what's on the app.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I checked out a few minutes on the WatchTCM app and it's the exact same HD transfer that is on iTunes. Lots of dirt and slightly faded. I would be surprised if what aired wasn't the same as what's on the app.
Yeah, I need to check that out on the TCM app as I have the iTunes HD digital as well as the WA DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks