What's new

Drivers for DO IT YOURSELFERS (1 Viewer)

farnamT

Agent
Link Removed
They seem to have a good deal on 12" driver. 44mm of Xmax! I think they make SVS's drivers.. could be wrong.

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
FRC is now Destijl and they are a new licensee of the Adire XBL2 motor technology. If I'm not mistaken the driver in question uses the new XBL2 motor that Adire designed. BTW, you may get more responses in the DIY forum.:)

Alexis

Stunt Coordinator
I emailed Scott about that driver a while ago and he stated that they don't do business with individual buyers anymore. He pointed me to blueprint for their drivers

Seth_L

Screenwriter
I emailed Scott about that driver a while ago and he stated that they don't do business with individual buyers anymore. He pointed me to blueprint for their drivers
So does that mean that Blueprint drivers are going to have XBL2 technology in them? It seems Adire liscensed the technology to FRC (now Destijl), but Destijl makes the motors (or more?) for Blueprint drivers. Wouldn't that mean that a competitor of Adire is going to end up using their technology?

Seth

Mike_A

Stunt Coordinator
Seth - perhaps, but Adire will still get licensing fees off of XBL2 - i'm pretty sure they'd license it to anyone willing to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks