What's new

Drink a gallon of milk in an hour? 5 crackers in 1 minute, no water? Others? (1 Viewer)

Andrew V

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I tried 5 Ritz crackers and was able to do it in 48 second. I'm off to try 6.

Andrew V

Stunt Coordinator
Just tried 6. A little diffiuclut to fit into my mouth but I was able to accomplish it in just under one minute (56 seconds).

RicP

Screenwriter
It's a gallon of Whole Milk... (Skim or 2% is possible).
Ah....That may be the rub. I only drink 2% organic milk. I've never really liked whole milk, so perhaps that's why I never have a problem drinking that much. :)
------------------
ricplate.jpg
ribbon.gif

Ric Perrott - My DVD's

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I believe I can easily do what the title describes. But then I am 6'3" and 250lbs...
What I do (a little bit too often) is drink a six pack of Heineken within an hour wihout trying.
--
Holadem

Seungsoo Hwang

Stunt Coordinator
There's a place in Portland, Oregon where if you eat their 72oz steak with all the trimmings (salad, potato, bread)in one hour, they'll give it to you for free. They have pics on the wall of people who've done it and you would be surprised by some of them. Little old ladies, huge fat men and everything in between, sitting in front of an empty plate looking like they are going to hurl.
I've never tried it 'cause if you can't do it you have to pay for it.
Old Country Kitchen!!! I remember that place, one day maybe I'll try tackling that beast, when I have the cash to throw away like that (72oz of beef is just crazy..)

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Mmmm..... 72oz of beef sounds mighty tasty!
What would something like that run for? I'm just wondering...
Moe.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'm gonna try the saltines trick tomorrow.
Here's another one if I can explain it correctly:
Make your hand into a fist with only your ring finger out. Now, lay your fist on a table to where the heel of your palm and the part each finger between the 2nd & 3rd knuckles are against the table. (I am counting the point on each finger where it connects to the hand as the 1st knuckle.) (Note: Your ring finger should still be sticking out, with the finger tip on the table.)
Here's the trick: While keeping you hand balled in a fist, lift your ring finger up away from the table without moving your hand or any other finger.
As far as I know, this is physically impossible because the muscles, tendons, etc... in the ring finger are connected to the muscles in both the pinky finger and the middle finger somehow and will not allow the ring finger to work independently from the first knuckle. Every other finger will be able to do this though.
Try it and see. I've made a small fortune in bars with that one.
------------------
My DVD Collection Casa del Clint

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
That saltines trick sounds real easy but I just tried it and failed miserably. I've been in a restaurant or two that offered the free mega steak in one hour deal and I wouldn't even want to try it. It's more than likely I would fail, but even if I was successful after that the mere smell of meat would probably make me ill.

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone ever do "Century Club"
It entails 100 1oz. shots of beer in 100 minutes ... 1 shot per minute ... A shot of beer seems pretty easy right ... Trust me when I tell you it's much tougher than you would think ... Especially when you move up to 2oz shots ...
I know someone ... Entire Quarter Pounder in his mouth at once ... (No it isn't Julia Roberts) ...
------------------
"I will drop-kick those f#$%ing dogs if they come near me."
Frank T.J. Mackey ... Magnolia

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I couldn't hang with the steak deal but I would gladly go for 100 shots of beer in one hour. That would take less effort than knocking out three fourties in an hour, and I'm sure I could do that if I put some effort into it.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
quote: A friend of mine did $10 worth of White Castles.[/quote]
I remember when $10 at the Porcelain Palace would buy 83 slime burgers.
Geez, am I starting to sound old or what?
[Edited last by Jim_F on November 09, 2001 at 03:53 AM]

Jin E

Second Unit
Anyone ever do "Century Club"
I've done it twice. Passed with flying colors both times. The second time I did it I downed a bottle of Nyquill after finishing. Now that was rough.
BTW... we've always done 6 saltines in one minute. I have seen ONE merson in my life accomplish this feat... but he swallowed the last bite dry. He really wanted that $5.
------------------
-Jin
My Theater

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Jin,
You da monster!
Clinton,
What does 'move' entail? Does this mean absolutely no, flicker, flinch or sway? I just did it, but my fingers just barely, barely, barely moved.
I'm going to try the cracker thing too, I bet I can do it.
Troy
------------------
:My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.
:That's just something ugly people say.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
We were big on eating things whole when I was in high school. I was the first to fit (and chew and swallow) a whole peeled orange in my mouth. People later figured out that you could slide orange slices in alongside the whole orange, and I think someone else set the record with 1.5 oranges.
Whole jalapenos are another story, though. A friend and I kept trying to best each other. I started with two, he did three, etc. I managed to do six without much effort or side effects, but I think that may have been the threshold. My friend broke out into a cold sweat and began shivering once he did seven, and had to go to the infirmary for the remainder of the day.
As a side note, stunts like this do not get you noticed by the opposite sex.
------------------
HTFsig.jpg

He obviously misinterpreted what it means to "be bullish."

ChristopherS

Second Unit
As a side note, stunts like this do not get you noticed by the opposite sex.
It is amazing what men will attempt to do in university (like the Century Club) and then go out and try to score with the women. More often than not it simply isn't in the cards, might as well continue drinking!
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread