What's new

DRIcore for less? (1 Viewer)

Andy Awes

Auditioning
Has anyone come across any sites online that sell DRIcore for less than they sell it for at Home Depot?

Thanks.

Michael Whitney

Stunt Coordinator
I talked to a guy buying some at HD and he said that occasionally they put it on sale for 3.99 a piece rather then the 5.00 to 5.50 it usually sells for. I am interested in this answer as well I have a need for around 800Sqft of it in the next few months.

SpenceJT

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Spencer
I was able to get HD to honor a competitor's price of $4.99 per panel, then honor the same competitor's 11% discount coupon. Ended up costing me $4.88 per panel.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
you had a match to 4.99 a panel then had an 11% off coupon but paid 4.88 a panel.
thats, what, 2%?
that should have taken .11 off every dollar not every 4.99 .

SpenceJT

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Spencer

HEY! I never claimed to be good at math! :D All I know is that the panels were on sale (I thought they were $4.99 but they were evidently higher). I did get them to match price and provide me with an 11% discount.

For those accountants out there with the need to back it out to the penney, be my guest.

...and 12 months same as cash, but their credit division screwed that all to heck. ;)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
you didnt just call me an accountant did you?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks