What's new

Drew Carey Show coming? (1 Viewer)

Eric James

Agent
On Amazon.com they have the Drew Carey Show Season 1 listed with cover art, is this real?

I can't post a link because I'm new

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I have the link here for you Eric

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/no...388373-8579222

It looks like another of what I like to call "Amazon's damned teases."

I highly recommend you search www.tvshowsondvd.com which is run by Gord Lacey, and the best site for upcoming information of TV show releases. Gord himself posts semi regularly on HTF, and is a very well informed, as well as all around nice guy. [Yeah, I'm sucking up to you, Gord! ;) ]

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
If you notice, that cover is a "customer image," meaning it was sent to Amazon by one of their customers, not a studio so I imagine that's a cover that the guy mocked-up in Photoshop.

John*D

Second Unit
On the WB promo dvd that came with Fresh Prince S1, the menu had a background image of various shows and the Drew Carey Show was one of them.

I'm not sure if one of the other sets released during that wave include a Disc with an episode of The Drew Carey Show...

This is definitely a show I'd buy. It's great!!!

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Sue, I agree. I loved Whose Line, [US version] which made me curious about The Drew Carey Show and the original UK version of Whose Line. I sought both out and thought, "Damn, when these all come out on DVD I am going to be the only person in the poorhouse with DVDs!"

All 3 shows would be lovingly coddled in MY collection!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I think I may be interested in Whose Line on DVD, but am quite apprehensive about the original Drew Carey Show. Never read Carey's book, "Dirty Jokes and Beer" - I went from a fan to someone who is disgusted everytime I hear him speak.

Ryan

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

If you thought that Carey's book was bad you better be sure to stay WAY clear of "The Aristocrats" or you would probably be disgusted by the majority of working comedians today...

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
The Drew Carey Show was easily one of the most consistantly funny sitcoms, ever and is my #1 Sitcom on DVD want.

RyanAn

Screenwriter

I actually saw The Aristocrats opening day and loved it to no end. I am not a prude or anything, but I guess I just don't like Drew Carey's approach in the book. Admidately, he was pretty funny in the movie - and I am starting to become ok with him.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks