What's new

Drew Carey Season 9 set to air (1 Viewer)

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Luckily KOMO in Seattle showed both episodes. I was quite pleased with both of them, the first featuring the long-awaited return of Mr. Wick. It tied up the workplace-related storylines perfectly and even ended with a scene that could have been the entire show finale. In fact, I thought for a second that perhaps they aired the last two in reverse order until I spotted Mr. Wick in the finale. (I guess Kelly being pregnant in the penultimate show should have been a clue too.)

It was great to see all of those faces in the finale: Mr. Wick, the bus driver, and at one point I said to my wife that maybe they'll get Adrienne Barbeau and then I saw she was sitting there next to Marion Ross.

Other than Steve and Kate, everyone BIG was there.

Steve got his send-off a few weeks ago, so it wasn't too disappointing not to see him, and the way he left it made sense that he might not be at his own brother's rehearsal dinner (although if the wedding had happened on the planned day, I've no doubt Steve and Kate would have been there)

As it turned out, there was no way they could have been incorporated into the wedding.

So other than the missing nod to Kate, I loved both episodes.

Michael Gross and Susan Sullivan were hilarious.

Perhaps they'll show up in the spin-off: Oswald.

That's a joke, son.

Misha

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Kinda sad that ABC treats a once Big Hit with so little respect. Reminds me of how they showed the series finale of Just Shoot me at some weird odd time.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Just Shoot Me" was on NBC. Now that show got bounced all over the schedule, and still found its way to syndication.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks