What's new

Dreamcatcher (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Did anybody catch the trailer for this? Looks kinda wierd, not sure what to make of it.....It is based off of a stephen king book so I will probably go see it, and Morgan Freman is in it........

R~

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
The trailer was definitely on the cool side. Looks pretty spooky too. I'll be seeing it.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
One of King's better recent books. It will be interesting to see how they handled some of the aspects of the book - which could provide some major comic relief.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I'm having a really hard time seeing how this book could transfer to film. And I like Morgan Freeman, but I really can't imagine him playing the character in the book, I just can't imagine him being crazy enough. I have a feeling this one is going to be a disappointment. Good book though.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
DREAMCATCHER is one of my favorite King novels, so I have been highly anticipating this film since it was first announced. The trailer looks like they did a pretty good job of capturing the book's mood and atmosphere, and Morgan Freeman and Tom Sizemore are two of my favorite actors, so them being in here is great! Also, I think Freeman can pull off the General role, but if he will remains to be seen.
I was afraid that the ass weasels
would get written out of the film because of what they dealt with, but after reading something in Fangoria, I'm almost sure that they thankfully will be in the film.
I can't wait for this film, and you can bet your ass I'll be first in line!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks