What's new

Dream projector screen (temporarily) (1 Viewer)

ng4ever

Agent
Real Name
Tim
Please do not laugh but if you do it is ok lol.

I still have the frame and legs just finally got tired of it taking up so much room in my small home theater area.

So decided to put just the screen material up with command strips. I know not perfect. Never will be. Though it looks better than it did a few hours ago with not being straight at all on any parts of the screen.

This is mainly a test and done temporarily for now. Still a win win. I know the yardmaster plus screen by elite is not a high quality screen but it is decent.

I live in an apartment and we can not really put big holes in the wall sadly. :(
Projector screen.jpeg

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
^Yeah, I would consider/try just projecting on white wall as well -- I did that for a few years even though I also had/have the (previous gen?) Elite Yardmaster.

Currently (after my last move), I'm using my 120" Yardmaster up against a windowed wall in my small-ish livingroom space (w/ hind feet folded up and some additional back support against the wall).

_Man_

ng4ever

Agent
Real Name
Tim
^Yeah, I would consider/try just projecting on white wall as well -- I did that for a few years even though I also had/have the (previous gen?) Elite Yardmaster.

Currently (after my last move), I'm using my 120" Yardmaster up against a windowed wall in my small-ish livingroom space (w/ hind feet folded up and some additional back support against the wall).

_Man_

None of my walls are white. All agreeable gray. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hebecz
Recent bookmarks