Drawn Together Season 1 details

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Don_Limey, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Don_Limey

Don_Limey Stunt Coordinator

2. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Excellent news! Saw a few episodes of this show, and it's really one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. It filled the void between new south park and new family guy quite nicely.

I'm kind of wondering about this though:

I don't remember seing much besides original music in the show-they can't be taking any of those songs out, can they?

Hopefully this includes the Captain Hero episode that they didn't air (apparently it was supposed to be on the week that Christopher Reeve died). Can't see why it wouldn't though, and that's incentive enough to buy the DVDs.

3. Antonio_G

Antonio_G Stunt Coordinator

I have watched Drawn Together since day 1 and like it ever since that day and my little cousin like it too. I can't wait until October 4th, 2005 for this box set becuase I will be buying this and the end of October which they will show the second season of this show and I forget what day in October but it's in the end of October around the 20th something.

4. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I'd actually forgotten all about this release-did anyone buy it?

5. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

I bought it blind, watched all the episodes the weekend before the season 2 premiere, and I loved it. I haven't had a chance to listen to the commmentaries yet, but I heard they're funny.