What's new

Dracula 75th-Should I buy? (1 Viewer)

Jim Peavy

Supporting Actor
I received my "75th Anni." Dracula last night and watched the first 20 minutes or so and... I can't imagine anyone having a problem with this release. It looked terrific to my eyes. Very nice grain structure, healthy black levels - it looked terrific to me. Beautiful packaging as well, and great extras.

I still have heard nothing about the "75th Anni." Frankenstein, though. I guess nobody bought it...?!

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member

Believe it. I despised the hissy sound, and found it very distracting. I also didn't think the "improved picture" was all it was cracked up to be.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member

I have it. It's a subtle improvement over the previous releases, with a nicer picture. But the older versions also had a decent transfer, so it's only a must buy if you're a Frankenstein fanatic.

Fabien Renelli

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Fabien Renelli
Hi guys,
I'm back for Uni monsters.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I finally watched the whole Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolf-Man movies on the Legacy sets.
I wrote some reviews for a friend's website but it's all in french. Interested anyway?
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks