What's new

3D Dracula 3D Dario Argento. (1 Viewer)

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Wasn't sure where to start this thread so hope it's OK here?

Anyone seen this yet and is it as bad as some have made out. I have it pre ordered from Amazon Italy but there is not much information on the film it's self.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Most reviews have been very negative. Normally I'd order a foreign release but I did this with GIALLO and that one turned out to be a horrid film so I'm not going to spend that much money again. I'll wait for IFC to release it here and do a $6 rental or wait for Netflix.

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Watched The Card Player last night and really enjoyed it despite it being slated by the critics, so i will give this one a go. :)

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
I watched Dracula 3D yesterday, and i really thought it was quite good. Yes some of the acting is a bit naff and the score was a 1980's but hey i was entertained.
The 3D was really quite good, plenty of depth. A note on the audio though there is no DTS MA as advertised in the specs on the disc, just DD 5.1.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
This one is a mixed bag. Some of the 3D is quite good, but sometimes it looks a bit like the sets are made out of cardboard cut outs. I was often left wondering if this was all shot in 3D, or if it was an upconversion.

The story isn't all that bad, and stays fairly close to the 1931 version, but I still prefer Lugosi's "children of the night" delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks