Yeoman007

Auditioning
Reaction score
Real Name
Rick Middlebrooks
Good review! I’ll definitely be getting this film.

Rick

MDS

Extra
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael Shayne
I don't think Albert Dekker's death could be considered mysterious. Unusual, weird, strange might be better words. This is from Wikipedia. I first read about in Hollywood Babylon.

He was naked, kneeling in the bathtub, with a noose tightly wrapped around his neck and looped around the shower curtain rod. He was blindfolded, his wrists were handcuffed, there was a ball gag in his mouth, and two hypodermic needles were inserted in one arm. His body was covered in explicit words and drawings in red lipstick.[7]

Money and camera equipment were missing, but there was no sign of forced entry. The coroner found no evidence of foul play and ruled his death accidental, the result of autoerotic asphyxiation

Dave Blair

Extra
Reaction score
Real Name
David Blair
Nice review. I can at last stop buying this film. I have the Laser Disc, the DVD and the new Blu-ray. One of my favorites. Gorgeous! My Dad called me to watch this every time it was on TV. As a kid I was unaware it was a color movie.

RickyH

Auditioning
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricky
One of my favorites movies growing up. It aired very often on local TV in the 60's. I'll be getting a copy, thanks for the review.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GraneWeber