What's new

Down And Out in Beverly Hills??? (1 Viewer)

John Stockton

Second Unit
Dear Disney:
Are we ever going to get this wonderful comedy from the 80's on DVD? This film is absolutely hilarious and would make a wonderful addition to all collections. Since so many years has passed since its release, it would be great to have an interview documentary with the cast. Also I am sure there must be a lot of other Extras you can include such as behind the scenes, outakes, and deleted scenes, and to top all off, a running commentary with the director and the cast.
Thanks
------------------

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
this, along with Ms. Midlers other Disney "outings" are at the top of my wish list. Hocus Pocus has been on order since 7/10/99 and still no sign of it. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I would buy in an instant Down and Out, Beaches and Big Business. This is a small list of films that I would love for Touchstone to put out.

Lafe F

Second Unit
I would definitely buy "Down and Out in Beverly Hills". I suspect Buena Vista is the studio to release Touchstone movies, as they did the DVD of Roger Rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks