What's new

Doug Smith's "Order of Magnitude" (1 Viewer)

Jim Golden

Stunt Coordinator
This accoustic guitar CD is back in print. I saw it for sale at Amazon.com and Bestbuy.com.

I have had this CD for over 7 years and it seldom leaves my player. I first came across this disk in 1995. A friend of mine bought it at a resale shop, and I looked for three months to find a copy.

I ended up contacting the distributor, and they told me it was out of print. They took my name and phone number and told me they would contact me if they could obtain a copy. Well guess who the person was who contacted me? Doug Smith himself. He said he had some copies left, and would send me one, if I paid the retail price of the disk plus shipping. He even autographed it for me. I became an even bigger fan after that!

I recently purchase the SACD "Friday Night in San Francisco" and in my opinion, "Order of Magnitude" is a much better accoustic guitar CD. It also makes a great demo disk!

I just can't say enough about this CD!

Jim

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Jim, I have not heard of Doug Smith. What kind of music is it? I realize it is acoustic guitar, but what genre does Smith's work fall under?

Jim Golden

Stunt Coordinator
KeithH:

Amazon.com has him listed under their "popular music" section. Amazon.com includes some music samples. My favorite CD by Doug Smith is "Order of Magnitude."

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks