What's new

Double Lover (2018) (1 Viewer)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I'm looking forward to seeing it but have not had a look where it may be playing near me. Looks like a good thriller that leans heavily on Hitchcock and De Palma so that sounds awesome. I also like Ozon so this should be fun. I had a laugh at some comments I saw about this being the film that 50 Shades of Grey fans should actually be going to see as this features some seriously kinky sex and opens on a shot of...well...I won't spoil it.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Loved the film; dislike De Palma. Some heavy, kinky sex, yes! An old lady, that is, older than I, asked her husband: What is she doing to him, after she strapped on a dildo.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Loved the film; dislike De Palma. Some heavy, kinky sex, yes! An old lady, that is, older than I, asked her husband: What is she doing to him, after she strapped on a dildo.

Well, perhaps the woman went home with some new ideas she wanted to try out with her husband...:lol:

Not a De Palma fan, huh, well perhaps he is an acquired taste. I really love De Palma's thrillers and have a serious addiction to Blow Out but then there is a film like Scarface which I really dislike and find mostly pretty lousy.

De Palma has also shot a new film, a thriller, and that is supposed to come out this year as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks