1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Doraemon

Discussion in 'DVD' started by ThomasC, Apr 7, 2003.

1. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Thomas
    Anybody know where I can get my hands on this great Japanese anime show? If you know of any DVDs that are dubbed (sheilds up, Kleist flame-retardant suit on [​IMG]) in Chinese? I used to have a few videotapes of this, but my mom lent them out a while ago and they haven't been returned yet. [​IMG]

2. Henry C

Henry C Stunt Coordinator

Thomas,

When I went to Taiwan, I picked up some on Region 0 DVDs. There of the more elaborate stories that were a take-off on traditional stories with Doraemon character. However, I can only find episodes with the regular comics on VCD. I don't know if they have them in the US. I only got them in Taiwan cause its cheap but legit. I didnt open some of them and if you want, I can sell them to you. Let me know at [email protected]

Henry

3. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Thomas
    I'm an idiot. I truly am. I'll be taking off for Taiwan in about a month and I'll be there for around three months. I'll be the biggest idiot alive if I forget to buy Doraemon VCDs and/or DVDs. I just hope the SARS situation doesn't get much worse.

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Yup Thomas, it's still wrong if it's dubbed in Mandarin/Cantonese [​IMG]

I haven't seen any official Doreaemon releases, though you can never tell what they make VCD sets of