What's new

Doraemon (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Anybody know where I can get my hands on this great Japanese anime show? If you know of any DVDs that are dubbed (sheilds up, Kleist flame-retardant suit on :D) in Chinese? I used to have a few videotapes of this, but my mom lent them out a while ago and they haven't been returned yet. :angry:

Henry C

Stunt Coordinator
Thomas,

When I went to Taiwan, I picked up some on Region 0 DVDs. There of the more elaborate stories that were a take-off on traditional stories with Doraemon character. However, I can only find episodes with the regular comics on VCD. I don't know if they have them in the US. I only got them in Taiwan cause its cheap but legit. I didnt open some of them and if you want, I can sell them to you. Let me know at [email protected]

Henry

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I'm an idiot. I truly am. I'll be taking off for Taiwan in about a month and I'll be there for around three months. I'll be the biggest idiot alive if I forget to buy Doraemon VCDs and/or DVDs. I just hope the SARS situation doesn't get much worse.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Yup Thomas, it's still wrong if it's dubbed in Mandarin/Cantonese :)

I haven't seen any official Doreaemon releases, though you can never tell what they make VCD sets of

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks