Doraemon

Discussion in 'DVD' started by ThomasC, Apr 7, 2003.

1. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Anybody know where I can get my hands on this great Japanese anime show? If you know of any DVDs that are dubbed (sheilds up, Kleist flame-retardant suit on [​IMG]) in Chinese? I used to have a few videotapes of this, but my mom lent them out a while ago and they haven't been returned yet. [​IMG]

2. Henry C

Henry C Stunt Coordinator

Thomas,

When I went to Taiwan, I picked up some on Region 0 DVDs. There of the more elaborate stories that were a take-off on traditional stories with Doraemon character. However, I can only find episodes with the regular comics on VCD. I don't know if they have them in the US. I only got them in Taiwan cause its cheap but legit. I didnt open some of them and if you want, I can sell them to you. Let me know at [email protected]

Henry

3. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

I'm an idiot. I truly am. I'll be taking off for Taiwan in about a month and I'll be there for around three months. I'll be the biggest idiot alive if I forget to buy Doraemon VCDs and/or DVDs. I just hope the SARS situation doesn't get much worse.

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Yup Thomas, it's still wrong if it's dubbed in Mandarin/Cantonese [​IMG]

I haven't seen any official Doreaemon releases, though you can never tell what they make VCD sets of