What's new

Doors The Soundstage Performances..any one have it? (1 Viewer)

Steve Meskell

Second Unit
This sounds like a very cool disc...and I haven't been able to find it.
The Soundstage Sessions is a unique program featuring live performances, of The Doors, from three TV appearances during the height of their career: US Television, Canadian Television and Danish Television. Featuring personal commentary and perspectives by band members Ray Manzarek, Robby Krieger, John Densmore and manager Danny Sugarman, "The Doors: The Soundstage Performances," features their Greatest Hits and rare versions of songs never before seen on video in the US! Highlights: The Doors talk about the 60's; The Doors in Europe/Denmark, 1968; The notorious Miami Concert; 1969 PBS "Critique" with The Doors Interview & Panel Discussion. The Songs: The End; Whiskey Bar; Alabama Song; Texas Radio; Love Me Two Times; When The Music's Over; Unknown Soldier; Tell All The People; Backdoor Woman; Wishful Sin; Build Me A Woman; The Soft Parade.

Steve Meskell

Second Unit
Just reporting I got this disc.....If you are a big Doors fan go and get it. Some amazing performances, the down side is the video on the last segment is real crappy. A couple of times I was looking for a tracking button on my DVD remote ;) . The sound on the danish show is surprisingly good. Not a bad find for 13 bucks. Plus it has the only live version of the complete "Soft Parade".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks