What's new

Doors Perception Box DVD-Audio - Fantastic! (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Finally got a small TV so I could navigate my Oppo menu systems. Fired up The Doors Perception box set. Holy Cow! What sound on this one. Deep, detailed, musical. Having fun!

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
I like that set really well, Warner did a terrific job as usual with it. I purchased the original set with the big goofy box with the peep hole, must have been three years ago or so. I saw my local Best Buy had three of them in the new smaller box in stock the other day. That was surprise, that Best Buy has maybe ten total DVD-A titles in the entire store and I think one of each of the others.

Chris

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I purchased the smaller box for only $30 during the Borders 50% off sale. I basically stole it at that price.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Did the same thing on the Miles Davis Kind of Blue Limited Edition CD/LP box but at $45 or so.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I agree, it is a great sounding set. I got mine with the goofy original packaging when it first came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks