What's new

Dooku vs. Saruman: who would win? (1 Viewer)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Yet another Star Wars poll! :D
Count Dooku and Saruman the White
Both characters are played by Christopher Lee.
Both are traitors.
Both have immense supernatural powers.
Who would win in a fight?

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Saruman, by a nose.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, that's a tough one. But I'll say Dooku. He can throw you, electrocute you, he can force throw things at you, and he carries a lightsaber.

ChrisLee

Stunt Coordinator
Saruman. Who has the weaker mind I wonder since they both can control the weak minded...

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Saruman would quickly realize he is up against a greater advisary and make his escape, just like Dooku vs Yoda.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Saruman would quickly realize he is up against a greater advisary and make his escape, just like Dooku vs Yoda.
:laugh: What a dodge Neil. But by the way you structured that sentence, I'm assuming you'd say Dooku wins.
Hell, I like the thought of this battle so much, let's just make a movie named Dooku v. Saruman.:D

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Count Dooku
- That's just based on what I've seen and read. I can only speculate on Saruman's power only from what Gandalf says in the books.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Which power is stronger....

the force or magic?

When Dooku hauled the pillar towards Kenobi and Skywalker, Yoda was able to use the force to stop it but would Saruman's wizardry be strong enough or not, I don't know.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hi, David's wife, Stephanie, popping in here!
Here is our answer, in the form of a question:
Who would win, Sauron or Palpatine?
Palpatine doesn't have the tools to begin to fight Sauron. If Sauron wasn't the badass controlling the world, Saruman would be. If Palpatine can't beat Sauron, then Dooku can't beat Saruman. :)

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I say Dooku. Reason being is that magic is part of the living Force hence Dooku is a master of a power that Saruman knows nothing about. Also, he has a kickass Lightsaber. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks