What's new

Dookie in the window???? (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
All right, just a quick tour. The low grade stuff is over there, and that-I swear to Christ, don't ask me where I found it-is true retro: Timothy Leary Sunshine Lemon-Lime. I know, it's legendary. We've got some ice chips, and some orange juice in case you over do it. The pillows are mighty comfortable, and there are enough moon pies to feed Saigon. But most importantly, have fun, and if anyone wants on the net, I've got a lap top next to the couch.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Dookie doesn't streak like some household cleaners. Use it on glass, formica, and your fine wood surfaces.
C A U T I O N
- Using this product in a manner other than it's indicated use is a violation of federal and state law. Intentionally inhaling the contents of Dookie can give you a killer buzz! oh, and brain damage too!
Dookie has an antibacterial formula that helps poor bacteria beef-up their strength with every new generation!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Is that a Dookie in your pants? Or are you just happy to see me?
Peace Out~:D

Marianne

Supporting Actor
I think it is the title of a British Reggae hit from the 80s (?): "Pass the Dookie" by Musical Youth.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks