Doogie Howser Season 1 WHOOO HOO!!!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dan Keefe, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

Amazon has doogie Howser listed as a MArch 22 release. HAs anyone else heard this?

I am excited, I loved this show as a teenager. YEah the plot was far fetched, but it was a really well written show and just what a confused kid/teenager could ask for...

I hope its true

Doogie! Doogie! Doogie!

2. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
  3. MaraKM

MaraKM Stunt Coordinator

It's a shame they didn't have Neil Patrick Harris record some commentary -- I remember hearing him on a track for something (the recent Spider-Man computer-animated series maybe?) and thinking he was hilarious.

I never watched Doogie -- I think maybe I caught one episode (was there an episode with a guest appearance by the deaf actress Terrylene? I don't see it listed in her tvtome bio, but I'm sure I remember seeing an episode where Doogie and his friend are both in love with her or something, and there was some silent-movie-style slapstick comedy.) My dad's a doctor and my mother used to be a nurse, so the premise was far too goofy for either of them, which meant we watched something else.

4. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

Does anyone know why Amazon has Doogie priced at $48.50 for Season One when others have it for $25?

Paul

5. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

I don't know but post links of the 25 dollar sites please![​IMG]

6. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

DeepDiscountDVD and DigitalEyes have it for $24 which makes it a must pickup for me. The first two seasons of Doogie were really good.

Paul

7. Sean Moon

Sean Moon Cinematographer

It will be difficult to watch this show after seeing Neil Patrick Harris in HAROLD AND KUMAR. The show might take on another comedy level now.

8. Joe.S

Joe.S Agent

This is their response to that question:

I realize that this experience has been frustrating for you, and I wish to extend my apologies. Although Amazon.com occasionally uses advertisements and special promotions, we cannot be responsible for prices posted without our permission on other web sites.

As you may know, the price and availability of items at Amazon.com are subject to change. Please note that placing an item in your shopping cart or finding it on another web site does not reserve the price of that item, nor does it reserve your copy of that item.

Some discounts are particular to the time that an item is a featured selection on our site; these discounts are limited-time offers. As the discount we are able to offer for any item can also depend upon its availability, Amazon.com's price will necessarily change on occasion.

Also, there may be times when Amazon.com runs out of stock of an item that is also offered by one of our partner merchants. You may see it displayed on our web site as available, but from a different merchant and with a different price than you saw previously. Our merchants set their own prices.

Amazon.com
    Customer Service