What's new

Doogie Howser M.D. Season 1 (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
And I'm pretty darn happy about that. In fact, I feel the ol' celebration coming on...

...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dances around the room naked)

Helie

Grip
You can pre-order this item on dvd!!! I so thought it was a joke when got the email from tv shows!!!! Its like argh!!!!!!!Never thought this would happen!!!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I meant to address the word "possible". It's not "possible". "Possible" is like "maybe". No "maybe" about it. Unless plans change, it IS coming on March 22nd.

Fox has apparently licensed several titles to Anchor Bay. Chevy Chase's film "Modern Problems" and Matthew Modine/Paul Reiser/Randy Quaid's 1995 film "Bye Bye Love" among them. Both of those also arrive on 3/22.

I wonder if Anchor Bay and Fox could work something out for Mary Tyler Moore. :D

John*P

Second Unit

I'd love for Anchor Bay to release Small Wonder and Mr. Belvedere.

As for Doogie Howser, those DVDs will definitely be mine.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator

Also announced from Anchor Bay from Fox is another movie I have been waiting for Moving Violations

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Hmmm..
Dougie Howser is tempting!

Must resist buying.. Must resist buying..

Joe.S

Agent
I am happy about this release. Now I just have to wait to see if Small Wonder will be released.

Has anyone ever shopped at deepdiscountdvd.com? If so, how is their service with the free shipping? How has your experience been with them when you order? I was thinking of ordering S1 from them because they have the lowest price I have seen so far with free S/H.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Here's the disc breakdown for this set...

Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season One, Disc One
Episodes: PILOT THE ICE QUEEN COMETH A STITCH CALLED WANDA FRISKY BUSINESS THE SHORT GOODBYE SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE VINNIE VIDEO VICI

Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season One, Disc Two
Episodes: BLOOD AND REMEMBRANCE SHE AIN'T HEAVY, SHE'S MY COUSIN MY OLD MAN AND THE SEA TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT EVERY DOG HAS HIS DOOGIE DOOGIE THE RED-NOSED REINDEER GREED IS GOOD

Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season One, Disc Three
Episodes: ATTACK OF THE GREEN-EYED MONSTER IT AIN'T OVER TILL MRS. HOWSER SINGS TOUGH GUYS DON'T TEACH I NEVER SOLD SHOWERHEADS FOR MY FATHER DOOGIE'S AWESOME, EXCELLENT ADVENTURE USE A SLURPY, GO TO JAIL WHOSE MID-LIFE CRISIS IS IT ANYWAY?

Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season One, Disc Four
Episodes: VINNIE'S BLIND DATE AND THE WINNER IS... BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DOOGIE THE GRASS AIN'T ALWAYS GREENER FRANKLY, MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A GLAND

• An All-New Interview With Neil Patrick Harris.
• An All-New Interview With Steven Bochco.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Darn you, Josh...I was saving that for Monday morning! :p) :D

Oh, well...I still will. Plus something else cool, too. :wink:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
IMDB is your friend:

"Roommate with a View" Episode: #4.13 - 30 December 1992

Denise Richards was in Doogie? News to me! (and to IMDB!)

DeanC

Stunt Coordinator
Looked around the tv sites. I'm stumped. Never saw this show. Was it a drama, half hour comedy with a kiddie DR.

Should I buy this boxset?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
This was NOT a kiddie show! Young men should watch it, mind you, but because it might help them learn to deal with life in general (but it holds them to a high standard, even if they are NOT teenage doctors! :D ).

It's a drama with an unusual plot. It was summed up nicely at the IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase):

This comes from the minds of Steven Bochco (L.A. Law, Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, Murder One, Brooklyn South, etc.) and David E. Kelly (Picket Fences, Chicago Hope, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Public, Boston Legal). Hardly guys from the Saturday Morning Cartoon lineup! :)

I consider this among the best, most smartly-written TV shows I've ever seen. Plus it invented BLOGing, after a fashion. :D

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
The only thing I remember about the show is Doogie blogging at the end of each episode. Ah... the word processors with the blue screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks