Don't let Super Mario Sunshine make you forget about another "Super" game...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Forner, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Forner

Jeffrey Forner Screenwriter

I was just visiting the release date list over at IGN Cube and noticed that Super Monkey Ball 2 is due out on August 26, the same day Super Mario Sunshine comes out. Good lord! I'm going to have to beat SMS fast so that I can get to this game as soon as possible.
    So who else is excited about this game? Frankly, I'm ready for some more Monkey Fights! [​IMG]

2. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Wow, they pushed it up. I thought it was due out in early September.

Super Monkey Ball 2 is a must have in my house.

3. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Monkey Soccer, Monkey Baseball...who needs FIFA 2002 or WSB 2k3 when you have Super Monkey Ball!

4. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

Oh my God, have you seen the mini-games on this one!!? I'm not going to be able to get my friends to leave if we start playing SMB 2!

5. Romier S

Romier S Producer

This is going to be so difficult[​IMG]
    I am buying Mario and Monkey Ball at the same time and I truly have no idea which to play first. (Ok so Mario will win this one but I'm gonna have to put the plumber aside for at least a half hour[​IMG])
    Bring on more Monkey Target and Monkey Billiards.
    POCKET!

6. JasonK

JasonK Supporting Actor

I loved the first Super Monkey Ball. The new mini-games in part 2 look very cool. Monkey baseball, in particular could be a lot of fun. This and Mario on the same day though, I wonder why Sega pushed the release date up against Mario.