1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Don't kill me, just curious. Anybody tried the Bang & Olufsen (B&O) speakers?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Curtis_Edwards, Aug 19, 2001.

1. Curtis_Edwards

Curtis_Edwards Stunt Coordinator

Just wanted to get some opionons on which speakers you tried and what you thought of them.

2. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Heard the long thin speakers at a showroom in a mall, not sure of the model. Wasn't terribly impressed. For the price, no way. Another irritant was the salesman, who played teh CD I asked him to play, then halfway through a track, said "This is boring" and changed the track. I couldn't believe what was happening [​IMG]

3. Eugene Hsieh

Eugene Hsieh Supporting Actor

Listened to some CAD$3000 CD/speaker combo that hangs on the wall. Looks good. Sound OK for the size, better than my CAD$140 ghetto blaster anyway. Heheh. Much better... Did I say it was horrendously overpriced? Saves space though. I saw some cooler looking equipment than the B&O when I picked up my Studio/60s though. "Sound ......." - can't remember the name exactly.