What's new

Dome Vongvises' Craptacular 500th Post (aka The Best Maxim Photo Spread) (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Simple premise: name your favorite Maxim Babe photo spread. You know what to do.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
What a coincidence. I was just checking out the new spread on Jules Asner. Damn she's fine.
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Dome, congrats on your 500th!
My top four Maxim honey's are...
1. Kathrine Heigl (June 2000) Particularly the shot on page 158! My god what a goddess!!
yum.gif
yum.gif

2. Eliza Dushku (May 2001) Favorite pic's on page 101. Slayer indeed!!
yum.gif
yum.gif

3. Kim Smith (November 2000) Favorite pic's on page 118, that pic is THE essence of a beautiful woman in my mind, I could get lost in those eye's!
4. Jessica Alba (October 2000) Favorite pic's on page 114. If this is what angels are like, I can't wait to get to heaven!
Some other notables...
Jamie-Lynn Sigler For her, I MIGHT be willing to risk going through Tony Soprano!
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe Oh yeah, she's all THAT alright!
yum.gif

Kristy Swanson The ORIGINAL slayer!
The one woman that's on my wish list for Maxim to do a spread on is Ivana Milicevic! If they did one on her, I would drop dead right their at the newstand!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 28, 2001 at 02:48 AM]
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 28, 2001 at 02:52 AM]
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 28, 2001 at 03:12 AM]

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I don't purchase Maxim, but I do check them out from time to time and I like Kristy Swanson's and Kirsten Dunst's layouts the best.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I just purchased the Jules Asner issue of Maxim. That one is probably my favorite.
icon14.gif

------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks