What's new

Dollar Tree Father's Day Sale (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Any idea what sort of selection they'll have? Are we talking stuff like the Big Lots assortment? Details, man! I need details!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Here;s some that were listed by other members. It seems to be very random at best and many storesthat had them are already gone.Act of VengeanceArctic TaleBabymakersBad Lieutenant: Port Call New OrleansBad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans / TrespassBang Bang ClubBernieBlitzThe CodeThe ContractThe Code/The Contract (2Pack)CosmopolisDisorganized CrimeDolan's CadillacElephant WhiteHome RunAn Innocent ManKill switchLabor PainsLittle Bit of HeavenNitro Circus 3D UROnce FallenPaperboyParklandRampartRed LightsSacrificeStraight A'sStolenTitanic (ITV)TransiberianTrespassUpside Down 3D comboWar, incWay of WarWhat Maisie Knew BD/DVD combo

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
When? I will be close to a Dollar Tree tomorrow and would stop to check if I knew some could be available. I purchased about a dozen a year or two ago when Dollar Tree had an assortment. I think I purchased all titles available but a couple at the store I went to.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The aale apparently started last Friday.The skinny:Not all DT have BluraysNot all DT that have BD have the same itemsMany folks have reported that their DTs that had them are already pretty picked overThere isn't a way to tell without walking into the store, but few people are still finding decent amounts.No reports of restocking, but I guess it's possible later in the week it might happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks