"Dolby," "DTS," "THX," and other Hi-Res Logos for plaques - and NOW SH

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Matt*B, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Matt*B

Matt*B Stunt Coordinator

Hey all,

A little over a year ago there was a post about where to find Hi-res pics of the abovementioned logos to print for homemade signs. There were some great submissions, but all of the links are bad. I was hoping to revive the topic by asking that people submit pics of their homemade theater plaques, signs, etc -- also, it would help greatly if some people could upload, post, or give links to places where these logos could be obtained. DTS, DOLBY, THX, DVD and any other related logos would be cool...

Also, i know of a lot of people who make their own "Now Showing" stands for their currently playing DVD's -- your logos, ideas, and pictures on the construction of those would be nice as well....

I am particularly looking for a "DVD" Logo to make a plaque out of....

I hope this thread is useful!

Later,

Matt

2. Paul-D

Paul-D Stunt Coordinator

I have an idea. Why don't you just buy some? You can find places to buy here and scroll down to signage. Try supporting some of the companies who make this forum happen.

3. Matt*B

Matt*B Stunt Coordinator

Hello....

Thanks, but there's more gratification in making something that looks nice if possible. Also, I normally dont't mind buying anything that I need -- however, I have noticed that the merchandise markup for HT stuff is crazy. I saw an empty film reel for decoration purposes for $200. I can get the same thing for 5 dollars anywhere else.

Enough threadcrap, back to subject...

Matt

Matt

4. Jachin

Jachin Auditioning

Damn what dont you people have [​IMG]