What's new

Dolby Digital Trailers on DVD/ Laserdisc (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
I was looking at a copy of 55 Days At Peking on a dvd purchased from ebay ( an all region version from Hong Kong). The film was widscreen with a passable video image - certainly better than vhs, but the nice part was a Dolby Digital trailer, one titled 'Egypt'. It was great to listen to and check out my system and was the last thing I expected to see on such a disc. I also have a few Dolby Digital/AC3 laserdiscs and two have the 'City' trailer on them. I will have to go through a few dvds and laserdiscs and see how versions I have. Which leads me to ask how many different trailers are out there? I also noticed on a recently released dvd ( I can't remember which one as I bought a few ) that had a new THX trailer, any thoughts on this?

Sergio Z.

Stunt Coordinator
did you ever see the official Simpsons THX trailer? It's hilarious! I only saw it in theater but have not seen it on DVD nor laserdisc yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks