Doh! Simpsons Season 2 due in MAY 2002?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Craig_T, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Craig_T

Craig_T Second Unit

"According to a report in the Houston Chronicle, series producer Al Jean says that Season 2 is ready for a May 2002 release.
    We've recorded the commentary already for season two, and the DVD set is being assembled now, he said."
    ------------------
    Well if this is accurate it really sucks. First before Christmas was rumored, now it looks like it will take even more than six months to get Season 2. I was hoping for February or March. Now it looks like late spring/early summer. I'm guessing they want to get on permanent a May/November release schedule instead of a September/March one. At least it looks like we'll get commentaries for all seasons...

2. MarkHughes

MarkHughes Stunt Coordinator

This is the info I was looking for... not what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the info none-the-less. Was hoping to see season 2 under my Christmas tree. DOUGHT!!!!

Peace, Love, and Homer Simpson to y'all

--M

3. Paul Richardson

Paul Richardson Second Unit

Better than "not coming at all."

4. Tom Brennan

Tom Brennan Screenwriter

I assumed they would be just like the X-Files and be released six months apart. This is not surprising news. I'm just happy that its coming. I probably won't start collecting until Season 3.