"Dogville" R3 Korean DVD

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Scott David, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Scott David

Scott David Stunt Coordinator

Thanks to the recent "Dances With Wolves" R3 thread, I've been discovering some potentially choice stuff to buy on www.koreandvds.com. One is the "Dogville" 2-disc set. How is the picture/audio quality, extras content, etc.? And to be sure: it IS all-region, right?

2. Roger Mathus

Roger Mathus Supporting Actor

Roger Mathus
    Scott....there is an active thread in this section that covers Dogville. I think you might find answer there. The title of the thread refers to a French edition of Dogville but much of the discussion refers to the Korean release. There is a limited SE which is OOP but the regular 2-disc SE should still be available.

3. Scott David

Scott David Stunt Coordinator

Thanks, Roger. I wasn't even aware of this particular section on the Forum. :b I originally posted it in the Film and Documentary section, and it directed me to this.

From the responses to the Korean DVD on the other thread, it looks like this would definitely be worth picking up. Too bad I missed out on that box set, though!

4. Jeff Adkins

Jeff Adkins Screenwriter

Jeff Adkins
    This really should be over the in the general software section since the Dogville Korean release is region 0 NTSC, thus is playable by anyone in North America.

Jeff